Technical Manager CAP
Your tasks and responsibilities
What you do:
- Technical support to marketing team and other functions for entire small animal portfolio (CAP, Companion Animal Products)
- Creation of technical training materials to veterinarians, sales force and other external partners
- Field force support: contribute in planning activities to support Field Force, in agreement with Sales Manager, through the development of dedicated material. Present plan and sales updates during cycle meetings (projects, materials and positioning strategies) in line with the marketing objectives. Keep liaison with field force to help them on technical and operational issues.
- Budget: give input in the proposals for annual and 3 years budget. Leverage on market evolution analysis and competitive intelligence management in line with sales expectations and assigned investment budget.
- Trade and media Investments: collaborate with Trade and Media in order to identify and manage the correct investment and communication plan to the customer (both below and above line).
- Development of marketing plans (including pricing strategies, execution strategies and brand positioning) and their day-to-day execution for assigned small animal brands
- Use market insights and analysis to evaluate and improve brand development
- Communication with external agencies to deliver brand materials (digital or print)
- Regular communication with global vet support and marketing department
- Cross-functional collaboration with relevant departments
- Evaluation and execution of new launches
Who you are
- MVZ Degree
- English (90%) writing, reading and oral.
- Good software skills in Microsoft Office
- Understanding of vet market in Mexico, Key players and drivers
- Proactive attitude
- High sense of responsibility and ownership
- Take leadership for brands
- Excellent follow-up of projects and deliver projects on time.
- Creativity and strategic insights in order to position brands and evaluate marketing campaigns
- Ideally first experiences in working in a multi-national company in areas of marketing/sales or technical support for companion animals.
If you have what we’re looking for, we invite you to send your updated CV to the following addresses simultaneously so that we can talk with you about the position and know about your experience.
Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra 259
Col. Ampliación Granada
11520 México, CDMX