Your tasks and responsibilities
- Manage improvements in the security processes of the site, physical security, security of personnel that prevent the risks.
- Leads incidents investigation related to security with analysis root cause to issue corrective and preventive measures.
- Ensures the security training for employees, unionized workers and contractor personnel, managing the corresponding records.
- Verify the operation and functioning of the security systems and to document the realized actions.
- Develop, update, review security procedures and provide technical guidance designed to protect service personnel, facilities, property and other assets.
- Degree in Engineering or related.
- Knowledge in National Regulations regarding Security.
- Emergency preparedness, private security officer selection, fatigue effects and coutermeasure with guards.
- Desirable experience in the position.
- Fluent english.
Functional Area: [sap_fa_9]
Entry Level: 5
Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra 259
Col. Ampliación Granada
11520 México, CDMX