Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Plant Maintenance Supervisor
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Leads one or multiple maintenance teams with very high requirement in terms of safety and availability.
- Provides functional support in case of extraordinary trouble/incident and difficult facility malfunction.
- Trains his staff in terms of safety engineering.
- Supports in case of overall changes and improvements.
- Co-ordinates und supervises contractors activities with regard to maintenance and installation works and conducts control room inspections.
- Prepares/Adapts maintenance plans.
- Is responsible for material planning of own area.
- Supports with regard to preparation of operation instructions (i.e. risk assessment)
- Advanced training foreman electro technology or electrical engineering technician, mechatronic, control and automation systems.
- Manage of problem solving tools and maintenance indicator (MMTR & MTBF)
- 5 years of work experience on Production lines.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra 259
Col. Ampliación Granada
11520 México, DF
Tel: +52 (55) 5728 3000 ext. 2200
01 800 720 2200