Marketing & Sales CAP Manager
Your tasks and responsibilities
•Establish the guideline and requirements of CAP Business unit.
•Manage the company policies and standards according with the compliance guidelines
•Define and lead marketing and sales strategies at country level of the CAP Business Unit, based on global and local guidelines, with the purpose of reaching budgeted sales results in each CAP segment at country label.
•Coordinate of the strategies defined to reach the sales goals.
•Plan and follow the sales budgets and inventories for each product.
•Establish, keep and strengthen contacts with the main distributors and customers. fulfilling their needs and assuring individual objectives are met.
• Administrate and execute the assigned marketing budget,create advertising campaigns and promotions to support the strategic Brands of the CAP Business Unit.
•Carry out market research to evaluate our position, the entrance of new products and the sales potential they may have in the market.
•Coordinate the Plans and execution of the launch of new products and actual Brands, ensure the benefit communication and the correct implementation in the market.
•Guide the technically advise in all CAP products.
• EDUCATION: University Degree Veterinary Medicine. Studies focus in Marketing.
• LANGUAGES: Spanish & English
• EXPERIENCE: At least 7-9 years’ experience in Segment Companion Animals with emphasis in Dogs& Cats, minimum 4 years in Marketing, with knowledge in the handling of budgets and personnel.
• SKILLS: Leadership and Communications skills. Results and Teamwork oriented, handling of conflicts, ability to negotiate. Customer focused. Simplify complexities. Specific technical knowledge ofspecies and veterinary product in the market, both Bayer's as well as the competitions'.
• TECHNICAL SKILLS: Technical know-how of veterinary products
• IT SKILL: Advanced in Microsoft Office, Internet, e-mail and office equipment.
• OTHERS: Availability to travel in and out of the country, driver's license and valid passport and schedule flexibility.
Functional Area: [sap_fa_19]
Entry Level: 5
Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra 259
Col. Ampliación Granada
11520 México, CDMX