In Field Training Head
Your tasks and responsibilities
1. Assess, develop and define Training Strategy for Oncology Therapeutic Area.
2. Assess different practices in the oncology market and other markets in order to have the best in class learning initiatives.
3. Define and implement different learning channels in order to efficient learning and take advantage of the assigned resources.
4. Design with cross-functional departments the training and / or interventional sessions that area adoc with sales force and company needs.
5. Develop synergies with key stakeholders within Pharma and Bayer such as HR, IT, etc.
6. Ensure documentation of training activities for sales and marketing area for audit activities.
7. Ensure the topics and elements that are involved during the training events or intervention to ensure the learning and satisfaction of the attendees and participants.
- Bachelor degree Administration or similar.
- Minimum of 5 years in as Training Manager and at least two in Oncology or specialty medicine products.
- Proven track-records of project and people management.
- Ability to communicate in English (oral and written) plus
command of local language.
- Communicates effectively: Develops and delivers multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Customer Focus: Builds strong customer relationships and delivers customer-centric solutions.
- Plans and aligns: Plans and prioritizes work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
- Drive Results: Ensures accountability and consistently achieves results, even under tough circumstances.
- Collaborates: Builds partnerships and works collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Self-Development: Uses a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and weaknesses and actively seeks ways to further develop.
- Persuades: Uses compelling arguments to gain the support and commitment of others.
- Business Insight: Applies knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance the organization's goals.
- Team management and coaching skills: Able to lead and coordinate cross-functional initiatives and effectively provides coaching to local sales position.
Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra 259
Col. Ampliación Granada
11520 México, DF
Tel: +52 (55) 5728 3000 ext. 2200
01 800 720 2200