Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Your Tasks & Responsabilities
- Training and motivation of the distribution chain, support to the sales force, design and implementation of the dealer program and the Marketing program of its territory
- Generate activities and strategies of stamp out and sell in with each of the distributors for the different crops
- Implement actions to promote our technological innovations in conjunction with TD
- This position is responsible for preparing its budget as well as for its updated monthly forecast on force, from where the seed production decisions will be made.
- Responsible for identifying growth opportunities with the current portfolio and new products.
- Maintaining sales and existing markets
- Generate trials of new materials toensure their positioning in the future and renew our portfolio
- Promote the sale of new varieties
- Generate the necessary reports for the correct operation of the position with the rest of the related areas: sending monthly inventories, sending Booking and updates per customer
- Strengthen the distribution chain. Properly manage the subdistribution program Portfolio management appropriate to the area
Who You Are
- Bachelors Degree degree in Engineering, administration.
- Desirable Agronomy 5+ yrs. of relevant experience in Sales or TD (Technological Development) in the agricultural sector, desirable in Vegetables
- Experience in people management (in years) 2-3 years supervision of personnel Experience in leading cross-functional/cross-cultural teams and demonstrates ability to influence all levels in the organization Ability to lead a large organization in a complex and dynamic marketplace Demonstrates strong analytical, planning and decision making skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Excellent customer service skills & Customer Centric Thinking
- Computer proficient with Excel, Word, and Outlook
- English proficient: 80%
- Knowledge of the vegetable seeds bussines (varities, market )
- Demonstrates strong negotiation skills
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Location: Leon Gto
Reference Code: 210761
Functional Area: Administración y servicios