- International Trainee Program for Financial Management
- International HR Trainee Program
- International Operations Leader Program
- Future Leadership Program for Pharmacists in Product Supply
- Global Trainee Program for Supply Chain Management
- Procurement Trainee Program
- International Trainee Program for Engineers
- Bayer Career Worldwide
- Great place to work
Working at Bayer
As a student, you spend your days surrounded by opportunities to learn, grow, and explore your interests with passion and dedication. Don’t you want your work to provide you with the same freedom? Bayer offers many options for students who want to gain experience in one of the world’s top chemical and pharmaceutical companies, and to learn from highly accomplished colleagues. Find out about how Bayer can help you refine and achieve your career goals, and how you can become a part of our team.
An internship at Bayer can mean so much more than a simple introduction to the working world. Real job responsibility means a true learning experience that you’ll carry with you as you begin your career. And a class of interns selected from various universities worldwide means your peers will challenge, engage, and inspire you.
In 2013, more than 2,900 students around the world were offered internships at Bayer. If you’re ready to put your knowledge into practice, take a look at the available internships in our Job Search Portal now!
Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra 259
Col. Ampliación Granada
11520 México, CDMX