- International Trainee Program for Financial Management
- International HR Trainee Program
- International Operations Leader Program
- Future Leadership Program for Pharmacists in Product Supply
- Global Trainee Program for Supply Chain Management
- Procurement Trainee Program
- International Trainee Program for Engineers
- Bayer Career Worldwide
- Great place to work
International Operations Leader Program
Bayer is a global life science company with core competencies in the fields of health care and agriculture. Our products and services are designed to develop solutions that benefit people and improve their quality of life. At the same time, we want to create value through innovation, growth and high earning power.
Wide-ranging career prospects
Experts and managers employed in Product Supply at Bayer HealthCare make an important contribution to our success by generating innovative and highly efficient solutions for our production. They manage the entire supply chain for the Bayer Health-Care subgroup, from the procurement of raw materials through production to distribution. They work to continuously improve costs and ensure flexibility, reliable delivery and high standards in the areas of quality, health, safety and environmental protection. Our international Operations Leader Program provides a broad overview of the tasks and activities of the Product Supply organization at Bayer HealthCare.
During your 24-month International Operations Leader Program you will be given an insight into the entire production process at Bayer HealthCare and associated functions. You will be assigned responsible tasks and will work on projects at our headquarters and various production sites in our divisions Animal Health and Consumer Care.
It will prepare you for a career in Product Supply and future leadership and management responsibilities.
- You have a first class graduation (Master/Diploma/PhD) in a relevant field (e.g. Natural Sciences or Engineering) in good time.
- Previous international experience through studying or internship abroad.
- You will fit in particularly well with Bayer if you share our passion to innovate and want your ideas to bring about change.
- Strong strategic thinking, interpersonal and communication skills are important.
- You also need the ambition for international career development in Operations/ Product Supply and working abroad. Other preferred attributes include leadership aspirations and willingness to go the extra mile.
- For this international program you must be able to speak and write business English fluently.
Length and content of the trainee program
The 24-months program provides a rotation across headquarter functions and manufacturing sites including international site experience:
- Each phase lasts between three and six months, incorporates defined tasks and responsibilities and you will be supported by an experienced Senior Product Supply Manager. During this time, you will identify individual career prospects with your mentor, receive feedback on your performance and agree on development measures.
- You will spend a few months in our headquarter organization and get familiar with Supply Chain Management, Quality Assurance and Supplier Management or Operational Excellence.
- You will be trained at two or more of our manufacturing sites (Supply Centers) in Animal Health and Consumer Care
- At least one of these Supply Center stints will be organized as an international assignment abroad.
- You will also attend several training programs for functional as well as managerial skill development.
You will find the key information in the program brochure.
What comes after the program?
The program will serve as a launch platform into your managerial career at Product Supply.
Together with your mentor you will identify and realize your individual “best-fit” first career step and take over a responsible role (e.g. Production Manager). You will benefit from the network you already started to build during your two years’ time in this program which will help you to further develop within our global organization. A broad range of training choices will support you to further advance in your career with us.
From the very beginning, excellent contribution will be excellently rewarded. This comprises not only a highly competitive compensation package but also dedicated career perspectives with job opportunities across the Product Supply organization.
If you are interested in this program, please send us your application online including your possible entry date and the following documents:
- Cover letter
- Curriculum vitae
- School and academic certificates
- Internship certificates
Please note that the application process is closed at the moment. The date for the next application phase will be published here. In the meantime you may register your details with us and configure your personal job alert to be notified as soon as we publish a new suitable vacancy.
Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra 259
Col. Ampliación Granada
11520 México, CDMX