Working at Bayer
International HR Trainee Program
At Bayer, our mission is to create value through innovation and growth. In this environment, it is especially important to find the right employees whose skills can help our company to meet future needs. Our international HR trainee program helps us to identify and train the team members who will be responsible for the future of Bayer’s people.
Program Length and Details
The 18-month program starts on April 1 and consists of training units in Bayer HR departments throughout Germany and other countries.Training sessions and workshops will help you establish a strong foundation for an HR career, plus a broad network of contacts.
Every trainee will receive advice and support from an experienced mentor. At the end of the program, participants have the possibility of obtaining a permanent contract with Bayer.
- A university degree in economics, the social sciences, psychology, or law, with a focus on personnel issues
- International experience (e.g. internships) in the field of human resources
- Very good university grades, and preferably a period of study abroad
- Excellent communication skills, flexibility, independence, and the ability to work as part of a team
- Keen to take on international assignments
- Excellent German and English, and preferably a third language
What comes after the program?
Trainees who successfully complete the program can go on to work in operational or conceptual roles in international, regional or local human resources management departments.
Opportunities are available at Bayer Group companies in Germany and around the world.
Applying for the program
Please note that the application process is currently closed. The start of the next application period will be announced on this page.
If you have any questions about the International HR Trainee Program, please contact:
Phone: +49 (214) 30 99 779