Working at Bayer
Global Trainee Program for Supply Chain Management
For graduates in the supply chain field, the global trainee program for supply chain management offers insight on the specific scope of activities and responsibilities of different job profiles at Bayer. Participants will be assigned to various supply chain roles at Bayer subgroups and service companies (HealthCare, CropScience, Business Services, Technology Services). Assignments include tasks usually undertaken by those with operational and managerial job profiles.
Program Length and Details
This 24-month program includes international assignments in Germany and other countries. Training stations provide experience in multiple departments, such as Strategic Supply Chain, Country Supply Chain, or related areas like procurement or marketing. Participants will take part in management training modules and be mentored by experienced senior Bayer supply chain managers. The program start date is flexible.
- Master or PhD in supply chain management or logistics
- Some operational experience in the field of supply chain and logistics (e.g. internships)
- International experience, e.g. study abroad
- Excellent communication skills, flexibility, independence, and the ability to work as part of a team
- Willingness and excitement to take on international assignments
- Excellent English, and preferably an additional language
What comes after the program?
Trainees who successfully complete the program can go on to work in operational or conceptual roles in international, regional, or local supply chain management departments at Bayer Group companies in Germany or abroad.
Applying for the program
When the application period opens, you may apply for the program using the online application. Be sure to include your desired start date and the following materials:
- Cover letter
- Highest school/academic qualifications
- Relevant certificates detailing your professional experience
- Other relevant certificates, e.g. from previous internships
Please note that the application process is closed at the moment. The date for the next application phase will be published here. In the meantime you may register your details with us and configure your personal job alert to be notified as soon as we publish a new suitable vacancy.
If you have any questions about the Global Trainee Program for Supply Chain Management, please contact:
Phone: +49 (214) 30 99 779