Working at Bayer
Future Leadership Program for Pharmacists in Product Supply
Intelligent and superior supply chain solutions are a crucial element of the production of Bayer pharmaceuticals. The future leadership program for pharmacists in product supply aims to provide pharmacy graduates with a broad global understanding of the scope of activities and responsibilities at Bayer HealthCare Product Supply, and to prepare them for future leadership roles.
Program Length and Details
The 24-month program includes training in Germany and in other countries in areas such as production, contract manufacturing, supply chain management, and quality assurance. The program start date is flexible. Participants in the program may work on and/or manage projects within these functional units:
- Local assignments in Leverkusen and Berlin
- An international assignment in Finland, Brazil, Switzerland, or the USA
- Management and leadership training modules, including operational excellence training and interactive business simulation
- Mentoring by an experienced Bayer senior manager
- A university degree in pharmacy with excellent grades (state examination, diploma, master’s, PhD)
- Experience in a field such as pharmaceutical technology, analytics, compliance, regulatory affairs, or manufacturing
- International and/or pharmaceutical industry experience is an advantage
- Strong organizational, communication and strategic thinking skills
- Leadership ambition
- Fluency in business English; knowledge of the German language is a plus
What comes after the program?
Upon successful completion of the program, excellent contribution will be highly rewarded, such as with a permanent contract, a highly competitive salary, and excellent job opportunities in international, regional, or local environments of the Bayer Group in Germany or abroad.
Applying for the program
If you are interested in this program, please send us your application online including your possible entry date and the following documents:
- Cover letter
- Curriculum vitae
- School and academic certificates
- Relevent References
Please note that the application process is closed at the moment. The next application period for the Future Leadership Program will start at the beginning of 2016.
If you have any questions about the Future Leadership Program for Pharmacists in Product Supply, please contact:
Phone: +49 (214) 30 99 779